What is a good fashion magazine for preteens?

I am a preteen and i have a hard time finding nice sites fit for my age. Most sites have a age limit. I am a aspiring fashion designer and would like a magazine with as follows: the latest fashion trend and top wear for the season, cool accessories, fashion tips and make-up tips. Optional:Quizzes. Thanks.


there are lots of magazines for teens/preteens ! such as , seventeen , cosmo girl , teen Vogue ,Girl's Life Magazine , Twist ,allure

J-14 , Elle Girl , Teen , plus many more !

here are some good websites for magazines below !

A great way to start out in fashion is to become a part of an online community. http://www.chictopia.com has no age limit and has had a some of its users featured in TeenVogue, ElleSpain, and WWD. It also is a great source of fashion inspiration and a place to showcase your designs. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20080911121710AAKiCNt&kid=NqZKIWD1UlCDVgJspHJW&s=comm&date=2008-10-21+15%3A59%3A24&.crumb=

I'm 33 but when I was younger I really liked Jane. I still do! They have lots of fashion/beauty ideas and tips as well as interesting articles. Jane also promotes positive body image and can help adjust a preteen into a fabulous, gorgeous woman!!! I hope you'll try that magazine out! I think it's great you are an aspiring fashion designer. I design a ton of my own clothes and have even had people approach me to design their clothing. It's so much fun!!! Good luck to you, sweetie!

Cosmo

J-14

Twist

Plus check out more subscription at below site for list of all the magazines.

Personalize I buy Twist for information

Twist Magazine celebrates REAL teenage girls--as they are. Twist delivers what real teenage girls want--from the latest celebrity gossip to the hottest fashion and beauty and the savviest guy and relationship advice.

and of course cheap price $14.80 for 10 issues check out below link

- Girlfriend - Really Really Good Advice

- Dolly - Alot Like Girlfriend

- Oyster - Mainly Pictures

- Nylon - Good Articles

- Black - Alot Of Photos and Make Up Articles

Those are on like 1/100th of what is out there, To find good mags, you should go to Borders. They have an extremely wide selection of LITERALLY ANYTHING! Or ask friends?

Hope I Helped :) x

there are cosmogirl, seventeen, and teen vogue. i am 12 too so i guess i understand!

seventeen.com

it is good for teens and preteens.

cosmogirl is also good.

teen vogue

c MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

s

m

o

g

i

r

l

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น